- Greenish glints, bruised pear aromas, and fine bubbles in this case of 12 prosecco and cuvée imported from Italy.
- Ideal to give away as gifts
- Great to stock up your fridge with some delicious bubbly li>
Have you fill of this exclusive Prosecco and Cuvee selection. There’s no better way of entertaining friends and family, or just having a fancy dinner, than with a divine bottle of bubbly.
Greenish glints, bruised pear aromas, and fine bubbles in this case of 12 prosecco and cuvée imported from Italy. Store them in your fridge, bring them out at dinner parties or use them as gifts…you’ll be saving 49% off the original price of £134.40, and paying just £69.00!
Selection and details;
- 2 x San Martino Cuvée Extra Dry from Provincia di Treviso,Veneto is another sparkling wine from the glera (prosecco) grape. The church of San Martino Vescovo, from which the winery takes its name, was built between the 9th and 11th centuries, but it is safe to assume that you won’t remember this detail as you sip on this easy-drinking prosecco. Share with your friends or gift it to yourself, it will be delicious anytime.
- 3 x San Martino Prosecco DOC Treviso Extra Dry is a bright straw yellow colour, with some greenish hints; the nose is pleasant and fruity, with good intensity. It has a fresh flavour, and to the palate the wine is pleasant and harmonious.
- 3 x Vignal Prosecco Doc Spumante. A bright straw yellow gives way to an intense, complex, fine, fruity and fragrant nose and a round, pleasant and fresh palate. It is fine and persistent. It is ideal as a meal opener, but also throughout the whole meal. Especially indicated with fish courses or light courses in general. Service temperature: 8-10° C Keep in a cool and dry place, sheltered from the light.
- 1 x Mionetto Prestige Prosecco DOC Extra Dry from Treviso, Veneto is produced from the glera grape. A soft, floral aroma on the nose is followed by distinct notes of acacia, honeydew, and apricot and peach on the palate. Fine bubbles aerate through a straw-colored hue. Established by winemaking pioneer Francesco Mionetto in 1887, the Mionetto winery in Valdobbiadene is a top produce of prosecco and a leader with many awards in winemaking over the years. Alcohol is 11%. li>
- 3 x Corte Delle Calli Prosecco Doc Treviso Extra Dry. The wine pours a bright straw yellow colour, with some greenish hints; the nose is pleasant and fruity, with good intensity. It has a fresh flavour, and to the palate the wine is pleasant and harmonious. An ideal apperitive. Alcohol is 11%.
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Once deal is purchased, Dealmonster will send you your confirmation of purchase.
Your voucher code will be sent 24 hours after purchase, along with details of how to redeem.
Delivery is an additional £9.99 per voucher.
Based on UK mainland delivery costs.
Please allow up to 10 days for delivery from redemption.
Voucher valid for 14 days from purchase.
Original price checked on 15 November 2016 at 10:07.
Merchant T&Cs apply.
Price checked & discount may take into account Dealmonster Promos
Up until point voucher Is redeemed Dealmonster T&Cs apply
May buy multiples.
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which Dealmonster is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.