- 4* Hotel Michelangelo in Sorrento
- Visit a beautiful town in Southern Italy
- Half Board
- 7 Nights
- 31st July booking deadline
Visit one of Southern Italy’s most beautiful towns. A break to the coastal town of Sorrento, will guarantee the picturesque setting, along with all other pleasantries of Southern Italy. You will be staying in the 4* Hotel Michelangelo for 7 nights.
The Hotel offers a unique atmosphere; with the right environment for making sure you relax and enjoy your holiday. It’s located in the centre of the town but still remains tranquil. Wine and dine in the Michelangelo hotel, this offer includes two meals provided by the hotel restaurant.
- £361.00 Flying from Gatwick: 3,6,8,9,10 December 2016. 19,29 January 2017. 1,3,4,26 February 2017. 1,7,8,14 March 2017
- £361.00 Flying from Luton: 2,6,9,14,18,23 November 2016. 2,7,9 December 2016. 6,9,11,16,18,20,25,27 January 2017. 1,19,20,22,24,26 February 2017. 1,3,8,15 March 2017.
- £361.00 Flying from Stansted: 2,3,9,12,15,19,22 November 2016. 3,4,10 December 2016. 7,12,14,19,21,26,28 January 2017. 4,21,22,23,24,25,26 February 2017. 1,3,4,7,11 March 2017.
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Once deal is purchased, Dealmonster will send you your confirmation of purchase.
Your voucher code will be sent 24 hours after purchase, along with details of how to redeem.
Two vouchers will need to be purchased for this deal to be valid.
Voucher valid for 14 days from purchase.
7 Nt 4* Half Board Sorrento Break with Return Flights
Booking Deadline: 31st July
4* Hotel Michelangelo in Sorrento
FREE Upgrade to Balcony Room, plus Complimentary Bottle of Sparkling Wine in Room on Arrival
Flights from Gatwick, Stansted or Luton
Original price checked on 18 July 2016 at 10:07.
Merchant T&Cs apply.
Price checked & discount may take into account Dealmonster Promos
Up until point voucher Is redeemed Dealmonster T&Cs apply
May buy multiples.
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which Dealmonster is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.